NYC Property Management Professionals
Thanks for stopping by our website!
Honesty. Integrity. Professionalism. With more than 20 years of experience in residential real estate, Landlord Management Property Management provides award-winning service to our clients. Our team of one dozen property management professionals will research your market, and pair you with the best tenants.
We will give you the guidance and support that is needed throughout your entire PROCESS of switching over to a Management Company.
Daily management of your real estate investments involves time and expertise. The people at Landlord Management provide owners of rental buildings, condos, and coops with the freedom to focus on life and family, assured that property management professionals are caring for your property. Whether your property is a garden apartment or mid-rise building, Landlord Management will work with you every step of the way to ensure your satisfaction. Our customizable property care services include;
Business and Legal Services
Twenty-four-hour on-call repair service is one of Landlord’s key offerings. We handle minor repairs and periodic maintenance. We treat each property as if it were our own, and therefore expect the highest quality work from our employed workers and each of our contractors. No repair or project is considered complete until it meets our own standard, and the Owner is satisfied with the work. The safety of your building and occupants is our primary concern. Our Repair/Maintenance Service includes:
- 24/7 access (via phone and email) to personal, expedient and cost-effective people.
- Project management
- Access to our extensive network of expert tradespeople.
- Management of staff: Hiring and scheduling of building staff.
- Contract supervision
- Single contact point for emergencies/repair/maintenance.
- Periodic maintenance recommendations for owner approval.
- Estimating cost of repairs and projects.
- Preventative maintenance and periodic routine inspections on LandLord’s initiative, which may include:
- Provide routine seasonal maintenance.
- Review and evaluate security.
- Assess apartments’ need for repairs or improvements.
- Evaluate building systems to identify cost savings opportunities.!
More About Our Services!