Association Management Services
Landlord Management offers a complete package of administrative services that will help your community operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Files & Records Management – Well-organized and maintained records decrease response times for document requests and inquiries.
- Organize Board & Member Meetings – Save time with properly organized board meetings. We prepare and disseminate notices, agendas, and all other pertinent documents for such meetings as set forth by the NYC Statutes.
- Enforcement of Governing Documents – Consistent and fair interactions with the enforcement of governing documents. We monitor violations by owners and communicate with them until all matters are fully resolved.
- Architectural Modifications – Handle and process all architectural modification applications as instructed by the board or architectural committee.
- Common Area – Improved appearance of the common area through regular inspections.
- Vendor Management – Gain access to Landlord Management Preferred Vendor Network and experience hassle free vendor management. We submit vendor proposals and bids to the board, negotiate a contract with the board’s choice, and monitor the performance of the hired vendor.
Financial & Accounting Services
Get the peace of mind with financial guidance and reporting from our experienced staff and Landlord Management financial systems, customized for you.
- Financial Reports – Receive timely and accurate reports every month and at year’s end on an accrual basis. We include a profit and loss statement with budgeted vs. actual figures, cash disbursements, and delinquent receivables.
- Annual Audit – Landlord Management recommends an independent CPA firm to conduct an annual audit, review or compilation of the Association’s finances.
- Budgeting Process – Landlord Management prepares the preliminary budget for the coming year for the Association’s annual budget meeting. We then incorporate all changes approved by the Board and provide the Association with a final budget, including reserve schedules.
- Delinquency Assessment – Timely notification to owners and the Board of any delinquency. We respond quickly as directed by the Association’s guidelines. When appropriate, we will pursue delinquencies in tandem with Association counsel.
- Owner Payment Options – Residents can easily and conveniently make assessment payments by mailing checks directly to the lockbox, paying online by credit card or “e-check”, or setting up an automatic debit from the owner’s checking account.
- Bank Accounts & Vendor Payments – Vendor invoice approval and check signature can be processed with paper or through an online portal. Accounts payable records are integrated with the financial reporting system and bank accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Association Employees – Streamline your association’s current employees into a single payroll and management system as needed.
Maintenance & Janitorial Services
Landlord Management maintains a skilled and dedicated workforce to make sure your community is in superb condition.
- Maintenance – Landlord Management maintenance program includes such services as painting, pressure cleaning, irrigation repairs, and carpet cleaning. We believe that regularly scheduled maintenance is the key to ensuring that all Association equipment is in excellent condition. Our work order system ensures timely completion of maintenance tasks.
- Janitorial – Landlord Management provides a janitorial service that makes sure your community looks its best. Our staff cleans clubhouses, recreational areas, catwalks, interior hallways, lobbies, laundry rooms, meeting rooms, bathrooms and any other common area facilities.
- Campbell vs. Outsourcing – Landlord Management offers a wide range of services to minimize the need for outsourcing to third parties. The depth of our maintenance staff translates to cost-effective service that helps you avoid expensive and unnecessary service calls.
- Vendor Supervision – Over 15 years of vendor relationships help us to recommend properly insured and guaranteed services that provide high-quality work at reasonable rates. We recommend known vendors and help negotiate contracts under the board’s direction. We oversee progress until completion to assure your Association’s satisfaction.
Save time and money with an honest, expert construction advisory group, for any complex construction projects or help with reserve studies.