Steps To Renting A Property
Steps To Rent An Apartment / Home
Submit your application
- One (1) application per adult (18-years of age and older). The application may be submitted to us on paper or online through our website.
- If a paper application is submitted, all adults must sign and initial the Rental Process form (all 4 pages).
- Provide a copy of your driver’s license (or other government issued ID)
- Provide us verifiable proof of income (pay stubs, W-2’s, 1099’s, SSI, assistance payments or tax returns) or verifiable proof of financial assets
- Pay the application fee of $75 per adult
- If you have a pet, email a photo of the pet to us so we can obtain landlord approval
Place the Security Deposit
- After your application is approved you will need to place the Security Deposit within three (3) business days of application approval.
- Must be a Cashiers Check or Money Order
Sign the lease
- The lease will be ordered from our attorney then emailed to you
- Please review the lease
- Make an appointment to come into the office to sign the lease in person. Your lease must be signed within three (3) business days of application approval
- Bring in your pet’s veterinary records
- You may prefer to schedule a single visit to our office (to place the deposit and sign the lease).
Association approval (if required)
- You must submit any Association forms and fees to the Association (usually they require a copy of the signed lease)
- You will not be allowed to obtain the keys and move into the property until we have received written approval from the Association that they have accepted your application.
- Call at least one week before the lease is to begin to schedule the utilities to be turned on in your name, to start the day your lease begins.
- Bring in proof of utility service when you pick-up the keys
Starting the lease
- Call the office the day before your lease begins to schedule a time to come in and pick up the keys
- A full 1st months rent is due when you pick-up the keys and must be paid with a Cashiers Check or Money Order
- Any pet fees due must be paid with Cashiers Check or Money Order.